Prototype 1 Implemented Features/Progress
Back to Home
After conducting Wizard of Oz testing, getting feedback from users, and discussing the project as a team, we decided
to change up our project a bit. Instead of live video chatting during games, our application is now a forum for people to
trash talk before and during a game. Users will be able to up/down vote their favorite videos, and the most popular will be
featured. Trash talk rooms will be divided up by the day's individual games.
- We have integrated an API that pulls all of the day's sporting events.
- We have created separated chatrooms based on games
- We have implemented the upvoting and downvoting functionality
- Fix posting bugs, specifically first video not posting, posting immediately after early recording, and sound
- Have a list or section of the page with top ranked videos
- Sort videos by hashtags
- Figure out cookies so that a user can only vote on a video once
- CSS/Make it look nice
- Feature so that hovering over a video activates audio
Pointer to app